Use of This Website
The content on Kerri Real Estate LLC’s Site including, but not limited to, sales and rental listings, text, graphics, photographs, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, as well as the selection, arrangement, organization, and layout of such content, is proprietary in nature and either owned or controlled by GK and/or its Realtors, third party suppliers and licensers, except as otherwise expressly stated, and is protected by United States copyright and intellectual property laws. You may view the content on this Site for informational purposes only. You may access and download information available on Kerri Real Estate LLC’s Site for your own personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge and understand that you do not acquire ownership rights through downloading of information. You may not modify, sell, copy, transfer, distribute, display, perform, publish, transmit, license, enter into a database, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit the Site’s information or any trademark found on this Site for commercial or public purposes without prior written consent.
Kerri Real Estate LLC specifically prohibits infringing on the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and have a good-faith belief that content or material on Kerri Real Estate LLC’s Site infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of a person or entity for which you have authority to act, you may provide Kerri Real Estate LLC with written notice to Kerri Real Estate LLC’s designated broker listed below and containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work (or works, if multiple) claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Kerri Real Estate LLC to locate the material (e.g., provide the URL where the allegedly infringing content or material may be found, computer screenshot depicting the allegedly infringing content or material);
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Designated Broker:
Kerri Real Estate LLC
5150 Broadway Street, #188San Antonio, TX 78209Kerri@KerriRealEstate.com
Phone: (210) 260-7722
Kerri Real Estate LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
If you have a good-faith belief that the content removed from Kerri Real Estate LLC’s Site is not infringing, you may submit a written Counter-Notice to the DMCA Designated Broker listed above and containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address and physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content or material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content or material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where you live, or in Bexar County if you live outside the United States, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of your counter-notification, we may or may not, at our sole discretion, replace or re-enable access to your content at issue.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL KERRI REAL ESTATE LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, BROKERS, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS, AND SUPPLIERS (“RELEASEES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU INLCUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELEASEES’ OWN NEGLIGENCE, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE AFOREMENTIONED RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY OF ANY KIND AND FOR ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR CAUSED TO YOU FROM ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION, INTERRUPTIONS IN CELLULAR, WIFI OR INTERNET CONNECTION TO THIS SITE, VIRUSES, FAILURES OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY RELEASEES’ CONDUCT OR BY RELEASEES’ NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, CELLULAR, WIFI OR INTERNET FAILURE, THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR YOUR ACCOUNT (OR RELATED INFORMATION, RECORDS OR YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION). THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY EVEN IF RELEASEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION ASSERTED, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE, IN EQUITY OR OTHERWISE.
INFORMATION ON KERRI REAL ESTATE LLC’S SITE IS PROVIDED TO USERS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. KERRI REAL ESTATE LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AUTHENTICITY, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. KERRI REAL ESTAET LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS SITE AND USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OR CHANGE OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE. KERRI REAL ESTATE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR AVAILABILITY.
KERRI REAL ESTATE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, BROKERS, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS, AND SUPPLIERS, DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, OR CURRENT, AND (D) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU, SOLELY, WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE BY YOU AND FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
No Personal or Legal Advice
The information made available and contained on Kerri Real Estate LLC’s Site is not intended to constitute legal or any other advice. The information herein cannot replace or be a substitute for the advice of a lawyer or other professional with respect to your understanding and use of the information available through this Site.
This Agreement contains the entirety of the agreement between you and Kerri Real Estate LLC for the access to or the use of this Site, and cannot be orally modified by you or us. This Agreement can be modified only by Kerri Real Estate LLC posting changes to it on this Site.
Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
This Agreement will be governed by laws of the State of Texas without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that the federal or state district courts in Bexar County, Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over you and for any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to the Agreement or this Site. Further, you waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.